Sunday, April 7, 2019

Week 4 GREEN

Spring has sprung!  We are enjoying warm, sunny days here in Oklahoma and I am finding it difficult to spend lots of time in the studio.  I guess that's why I love winter so much, with the dreary days and cold weather, it's easy for me to spend the days in the studio creating!  
In any case, I have completed my next GREEN entry, this time I resorted to my favorite pattern of all time, the Log Cabin Block.  However, being the rebel that I am, I did not split the block into lights and darks, as you can see:

I did, however, stick to the traditional log cabin progression of adding evenly cut strips, rather than using one of the more "modern" approaches by wonkifying (is that even a word?) the strips.  I like all the iterations of log cabin, so there may be more in the other colorways.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment