Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Week 40

Week 40---can you believe we have only 12 more weeks in 2016??  I can't.  And I am proud of myself for staying current on my new year's promise to do a 7 inch piece each week of the year.  It has been a fun project, maybe I'll continue it next year.

The piece this week is also inspired by autumn colors, as was last weeks' piece.  Our leaves here haven't begun turning yet, and it may not be a very good color season because of lack of rain, but we'll see what happens in the next couple of weeks.

I simply glued the pieces onto my stabilizer and I'm not really sure how I will quilt this if I end up using it, but I did like the combination of colors.  I'm currently working on a large piece with these colors in it, so using them in my weekly piece was just a continuation on a theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment